The Eastern Subterranean Termites are found in the US, Canada and Mexico. The latest researches say termites had been surviving for about 250 million years and a queen termite survives for over two decades producing over 45,000 eggs. Now you know how dangerous this particular pest is. You would be further surprised to know that termites do not know any tiredness as they work for 24-hours. Surviving in 2,750 species across the world, the termites are a major problem for both commercial and residential complexes in Brooklyn. They can invade anything. They feed on cellulose and eat the structural beams and wood leaving them extremely weak. They also gnaw paper, books, cotton and wood.
They build mud-tunnels to enter into homes. Since the termites have colonies with about 240,000 members constantly working, it is very difficult to get rid of them once they invade a residence, business premises, or office. A termite colony has three categories of population: soldiers, workers and reproducers. Private Exterminator Brooklyn has revolutionized its termite termination methods with the application of newer scientific methods using very effective chemicals. It uses the following methods to plan out termite termination:
- Inspection of termite infested area: since they enter houses through foundation and attack wooden structure, such entry points are sealed
- Tracking down termite nests: destroying it after identification
- Destroying termite colony: applying pesticides, these colonies are destroyed
- Moisture meters are used for termite termination programs
- Chemical barriers are used in terminating the pests
Contact us to get your Pest Control Quote now
Searches done to study wall interiors, wall exteriors, basements, small spaces and attics. The pests usually come there for food and colonization.